Welcome
Welcome to alfaromeoes30

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Welcome and say hello!

Re: Welcome and say hello!

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:47 am

Welcome Yuri 8-)

Good to see you have a 155 too, my other favourite car ;)

Please keep us updated with your rebuild, that'll be fascinating to watch...have you tried Alfa Aid in the UK for ES30 parts? Adrian has quite a few and even moulds for panels I think.

wrinx
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Yuri166 » Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks,

Had not heard of Alfa Aid before, but I found their website, and will for sure get in contact with them.

As for the 155... It is my favourite "modern" Alfa as well. Apart from the SZ/RZ. I was Lucky to find it (come across it...), really cheap, in top condition, and relatively low miles. But for now I stored it, another 4 years, and she will be 25 years old. Makes a big difference in tax and Insurance here in Belgium. But it was an oppertunistic buy, even considering the storage cost, and the service at the end of the storage, I am confident that by then I will not find a 155 in that condition for that money.
Alfa RZ
Alfa 155 V6
Alfa 159 SW
Yuri166

Postby Admin » Tue Jun 23, 2015 10:01 pm

Long term planning and a lot of patience; very good :D

I had a 155 V6 before by Q4, drove it for many thousands of miles and loved every minute :cool:

The Q4 spends more time in bits :roll:

wrinx
Admin
Site Admin

Postby Yuri166 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:51 pm

Well... I had to make something up to justify it to the wife... :D

My first Alfa also was a 155 V6, same colour, but two years, and many many miles older. Wasn't the most reliable car to be honest, but good fun. This one is so much better than the Original one though... but will have to have some patience. Same with the RZ btw...
Alfa RZ
Alfa 155 V6
Alfa 159 SW
Yuri166

Previous

Return to Announcements